Wisconsin Oral History Day: update on 2012

2012 WI Oral History Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:39:46 -0600

From: "2012 WI Oral History Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: Wisconsin Oral History Day: update on 2012
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:39:46 -0600

Hope the new year has found everyone happy and healthy. As I mentioned l ast year, we are doing a day of oral history in conjunction with a joint na tional conference in Milwaukee in April. Here's the website to the conferen ce's front page, which includes the online registration form:

http://annualmeeting.oah.org/

There is also a link from that page to download the program. Our day of activity is scheduled for Friday, April 20, which is different that what I was initially told. (I was told initially it would be on Saturday.) Regardl ess, it is my hope that you can attend and/or send this information to anyo ne you think might want to attend.

Of course, if you have any questions, please email me. Of course, since this is not officially my conference, I can be only so helpful.

Troy