New Glarus Local History Digitized!

John and Denise Wright (jdwright2@tds.net)
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:48:21 -0600

From: "John and Denise Wright" <jdwright2@tds.net>
Subject: New Glarus Local History Digitized!
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:48:21 -0600

Hello, All - attached is a press release about the completion of our New Glarus Public Library's local history digitization project which was funded through 2011 LSTA funds. The actual digitization work was done by the marvelous staff at the UWDCC.

We're having a public reception to celebrate this project this Sunday, January 22nd from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. in the New Glarus Village Hall Community Room.

Peace. - Denise

Denise Anton Wright Library Director New Glarus Public Library 608-527-2003 dawright@scls.lib.wi.us