2012 WI Oral History Day: update

2012 WI Oral History Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:32:28 -0600

From: "2012 WI Oral History Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: 2012 WI Oral History Day: update
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:32:28 -0600

The full program for the joint conference (Organization of American Hist orians & National Council for Public History) in Milwaukee that include s a day of oral history (our unofficial 2012 WI Oral History Day) is here:& nbsp;http://annualmeeting.oah.org /  Our day of activities is Friday, April 20.

From that link one can access the program and register, among other thin gs. On the topic of registration, the website notes that one-day registrant s can register and pay onsite. I asked about paying in advance for a one-da y registration, and here's what I found out:

To pay in advance you can contact our accounting assistant, Karen B arker, and give her your credit card
information by phone (812-855-9872) or fax (812-855-0696).  She say s you're also welcome to send payment by mail if you prefer.  It should be sent to:

Karen Barker
Organization of American Historians
112 N. Bryan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47408

So, for those anyone who want to attend just for the day and pay in adva nce, that's how.

Hope early 2012 has treated everyone well.

Troy