Re: Please Vote for the ARCH

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:33:52 -0600

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:33:52 -0600
Subject: FW: Please Vote for the ARCH

From: Barbara Mattson [barbm@douglashistory.org] Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:17 PM Cc: Seymour, Janet I - WHS; Kathy Laakso Subject: Please Vote for the ARCH

Douglas County Historical Society, Superior, WI. is asking you to help sup port the city project to rebuild the Grand Army of the Republic ARCH. Sub-Zero publication company and Dwell Rethinking Preservation Contest has a web site that will accept your vote. Each project is decided by popular v ote and the winner will receive $10,000.00 towards the restoration project. Go to http://new.dwell.com/contests/rethinking-preservation/submissions/gra nd-army-of-the-republic-arch-grand-icon-of-a-new-era Start voting and feel free to share with friends, family, and beyond! Votin g ends on February 20, 2012. We value your support and passing on the word to others.... Thanks Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior, WI 54880
(715)392-8449
*If you have received this message more than once we apologize Barb Mattson Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior, WI 54880
(715)392-8449 barbm@douglashistory.org<mailto:barbm@douglashistory.org>