Re: Waterloo Area Historical Society Vote

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:13:20 -0600

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:13:20 -0600
Subject: FW: Waterloo Area Historical Society Vote

________________________________________ From: Maureen Giese [renie.giese@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 4:28 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Cc: Renie Subject: Waterloo Area Historical Society Vote

The Waterloo Area Historical Society also has submitted a project for the Sub-Zero Rethinking Preservation contest. Please scroll down the website, dwell.com/preservation and consider voting for our project titled, "Preserving a Small Town Museum." We have several cracks in the 1869 built brick building and would like to restore the beauty of this early, hand- made landmark in our community. Your vote is appreciated!