laminating

Marcie (cen95870@centurytel.net)
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:47:59 -0600

From: "Marcie" <cen95870@centurytel.net>
Subject: laminating
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:47:59 -0600

One of our members of our museum thought to do us a favor by having enlargements made of his photos and then laminating them and then to donate them to the museum. I wondered if the lamination was archivally safe. I usually store photos in acid free poly sheets and then in glass frames. Please, does anyone know what the lamination will do?