Re: LCHS Mystery Bus Tour or "Where in the World is George Italiano?"

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:07:58 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:07:58 -0500
Subject: FW: LCHS Mystery Bus Tour or "Where in the World is George Italiano?"

[cid:[cid:image007.jpg@01CD0CDD.BACD12C0] Where in the world is George Italiano?
                                                          [cid:image008.jpg
@01CD0CDD.BACD12C0] La Crosse County Historical Society’s Annual Mystery Tour Saturday, April 28th

The bus leaves at 7am from the south side Shopko lot and returns at 7pm.

Lunch is provided, beef tips, or Wisconsin fish fry, choice of cod or catfi sh.

Cost: Members 70.00 Non members: 75.00

Join LCHS’s George Italiano and fellow local history buffs for a Mystery Bus Tour. These fun-filled and informative bus tours include visits to hist oric sites and buildings. These tours have several stops and not-knowing is
 half the fun. We take pride in the uniqueness of our historic presentation
 and ability to schedule in some stops that may surprise youThe staff is no t aware of the stops, George is but he is not telling. For more information contact the LCHS office at 608-782-1980 or email lchse vents@centurytel.net<mailto:lchsevents@centurytel.net><mailto:><mailto:lchsevents@ce nturytel.net>

        [cid:[cid:image009.png@01CD0CDD.BACD12C0]

image007.jpg image008.jpg