Re: Request

Shirley Mattox (smattox@ameritech.net)
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:34:17 -0500

From: "Shirley Mattox" <smattox@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Request
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:34:17 -0500

I have a CD set which I received at a conference. The set came from the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, National Center for Preservation, Technology and Training, 645 University Parkway, Natchitoches, Louisiana 71557. Volume 1 is "Resetting a Stone Grave Marker" and Volume 2 is "Cleaning a Stone Grave Marker". Let me know if you want if you would like more information.

Shirley Brabender Mattox

Oshkosh Landmarks Commission & WAHPC