Aztalan membership

ksampson2@wi.rr.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:05:48 -0500

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:05:48 -0500
From:  <ksampson2@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Aztalan membership

Hi all. Attached is an Aztalan State Park Friends Group Membership form. I would like to invite all of you to join the Friends of Aztalan. Your membership dues directly help us the supplement the DNR's master plan to build an interpretive center at one of Wisconsin's premier archeological preserve and park. It also helps us to bring the many wonderful educational programs that we do on a monthly basis at the park. Please check out our website for upcoming events at Aztalan. at www.aztalan.us Any donations are greatly appreciated and you will recieve a newsletter, membership card, voting rights in the group. I also encourage anyone interested in volunteering their time and talents to join the Friends group board of directors. Thanks for your continued support and check out some of our wonderful upcoming summer events. Kurt Sampson -President-Friends of Aztalan State Park.