2012 National Preservation Conference - Diversity Scholarship Program Applications Available!

Genell Scheurell (Genell_Scheurell@nthp.org)
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:12:03 +0000

From: Genell Scheurell <Genell_Scheurell@nthp.org>
Subject: 2012 National Preservation Conference - Diversity Scholarship Program Applications Available!
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:12:03 +0000

Having trouble reading this email? View it online.<http://my.preservationna tion.org/site/R?i=iZ0Kaiprqr-2Sva-M4mjCw>

[DSP Header]

APRIL 18, 2012

The Diversity Scholarship Program Goes Beyond Boundaries!

[Spokane pow-wow banner]<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=YxRSsw IgbStuH1K34ZwLcQ>The Diversity Scholarship Program is now accepting applica tions for the 2012 National Preservation Conference<http://my.preservationn ation.org/site/R?i=zRn80iI7YA5BDQpvb-QfLg>, to be held in Spokane, Washin gton, October 30-November 3, 2012.

We seek culturally diverse applicants whose attendance at the conference wi ll benefit their communities and whose commitment to historic preservation will be reinforced by their participation. Through interactive sessions, pr esentations, informal gatherings, and tours of the host city and surroundin g areas, participants will learn the necessary tools to strengthen their co mmitment and effectiveness in preserving historic places and revitalizing c ommunities. Diversity Scholars will also have the opportunity to present th eir preservation projects to the broader conference audience.

The Diversity Scholarship Award covers basic conference registration and si ngle guest accommodations for 4 nights at a hotel selected by the National Trust. Apply today and continue to spread the word about the great work of the National Trust and the Diversity Scholarship Program!

Click here<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=D_RSsnXB8WCYqMGpufF- RA> for program and application information or contact scholarship@nthp.org
.<mailto:scholarship@nthp.org>

APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY BY FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012.

[line spacer]

Join our Affinity group Listservs Click on one-or all three-of the links below to participate in animated dis cussions about preservation issues relating to the cultural heritage of our
 affinity groups.

  * African-American Historic Places: * African-American Historic Places: subscribe-africanamericanhp-l@lists
.nationaltrust.org<mailto:.nationaltrust.org<mailto:subscribe-africanamericanhp-l@lists.nationaltrust
.org>
  * Asian American/Pacific Islander Historic Preservation: subscribe-apih ip-l@lists.nationaltrust.org<mailto:<mailto:subscribe-apihip-l@lists.nationaltrust. org>
  * Latino Preservation: * Latino Preservation: subscribe-latinopreservation-l@lists.nationaltru st.org<mailto:subscribe-latinopreservation-l@lists.nationaltrust.org>

[affinity group button]<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=gzxka4R 7nhYO0rtASHPtnw>

[career center button]

<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=-MnnnV8zlPKuaJw7yTsz8Q>

[join button]<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=kwUdhIeRQGnlFJNzx jdK5w>

Connect: Visit our website<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=a5ff h48qy0IU81ktk0AKHA> | [Facebook] Like us on Facebook<http://my.preservatio nnation.org/site/R?i=y788he26rLsv3sxWqSKpVQ> | [Twitter] <http://my.prese rvationnation.org/site/R?i=nPushPuxBMS0BVlpoAYysw> Follow @DSP_PresNatio n on Twitter<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=DBM-Ab0nT6x4sElfmk 2xjQ>

[NTHP Logo]

MANAGE YOUR MAIL<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/CO?i=x4MeQN1oNOHgM prSVWyOAlgg7CiCR5mc&cid=3623>

Don't want to receive these emails anymore? Please change your email prefer ences.<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/CO?i=CfUM3uxtWXBj5Y1Ng1Ysilo pykrt7Vz-&cid=3623>

FORWARD TO A FRIEND<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=ATB_0rT-yJX Dg2v1OWyPjQ>

Know someone who might be interested in this email? Forward it to them now.
<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=dwrZmSlOyR0gI-FmdKrzfA>

(c) 2012 National Trust for Historic Preservation, 1785 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20036 202.588.6100 | scholarship@nthp.org<mailto:scholarship@nthp.org> | Preserva tionNation.org/dsp<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=awVj_yAUH5Dg IQAo295D3w>

The Diversity Scholarship Program is partially supported through a cooperat ive agreement between the US Department of the Interior, National Park Serv ice and the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Views and conclusions
 in this material are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as
 representing the opinions or policies of the US Government. Mention of tra de names or commercial products does not constitute their endorsement by th e US Government.