display case free to a good home

Cross, Christine (christinec@newlondonwi.org)
Tue, 8 May 2012 15:07:29 -0500

From: "Cross, Christine" <christinec@newlondonwi.org>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 15:07:29 -0500
Subject: display case free to a good home

I have a large display case at the New London Public Museum that I need to get rid of, soon. Actually, I have 2 of them (1 needs to go now and the oth er needs to wait until later this year). They are free to a good home, but transportation is not included. I have attached a photo of one of the cases
, they are identical. The dimensions are 98" wide by 38" front to back by 3 9" tall, the interior of the top display area is 11"deep. They are on caste rs and have locks on the top display lid, although the side glass panels wi ll need locks if you want them secure. Both are well made, glass and wood, the interiors are painted a cream color using latex paint. Take one or take
 them both, it is a first come, first served offer. Thanks, Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 South Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920-982-8520 www.newlondonwi.org/museum.htm christinec@newlondonwi.org<mailto:christinec@newlondonwi.org>

Display case.JPG