Re: Help

Rebecca DuBey (curator@saukcountyhistory.org)
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:13:05 +0000

From: "Rebecca DuBey" <curator@saukcountyhistory.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:13:05 +0000
Subject: Re:  Help

Wow! Would I love to see that! We used to find them, smashed, as we hiked
 through a State Park in Birmingham, Alabama. I don't recall if they had one in the park office, but they might be a source for you. Oak Mountain State Park http://www.stateparks.com/oak_mountain.html

Please keep me informed,

Rebecca DuBey Curator, Sauk County Historical Society
-----Original Message----- From: Gail Jolliffe [mailto:jolliffe@waterford.lib.wi.us] Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:52 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Help

if you post photos that might help?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Gary Kunz <kunztwo@centurytel.net> wrote
:
Our local historical society just acquired a Prohibition era still. Two p roblems: 1) it is completely disassembled; and 2) I have no idea as how t o reassemble it. I do have one advantage. It was not workshop built but w as purchased someplace. I can find nothing to indicate the manufacturer. I am open to any suggestions as to where to start in my quest.

Gary Kunz, President Fall Creek Historical Society

--
Gail M Jolliffe, MLIS
Reference/Local History/Technical Services Librarian