Re: Help

Gary Kunz (kunztwo@centurytel.net)
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:22:55 -0500

From: "Gary Kunz" <kunztwo@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:22:55 -0500

This actually is a manufactured still. Interestingly, it was fired by kerosene instead of wood. A couple of fellows got together this morning and have sort of an idea how some parts go together. It is made out of galvanized metal and has rusted a lot. Once we get some of it together I will put a picture on the Net and hopefully someone will recognize it.
 Thanks for the response. Gary Kunz