Re: Insurance on major artifact

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance on major artifact

We have an inland marine policy on our 1894 horse drawn hearse. Bruce Runnels, Curator & Treasurer Waushara County Historical & Genealogical Society

221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616

Museum websites: www.museumsusa.org/museums/info/1159486

http://www.yelp.com/biz/waushara-county-historical-museum-wautoma

http://wausharamuseum.angelfire.com/wausharamuseum/

http://www.wausharachamber.com/waushara-area-chamber-of-commerce-member- directory/waushara-county-historical-society.html

Linked In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/waushara-museum/1a/a9/b60

From: Bill Schuette <wschuette1@frontier.com> Subject: Insurance on major artifact To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 11:27 AM

We recently acquired a very valuable early 20th Century auto mobile. We have the usual insurance on our buildings and artifacts. Do othe r museums insure very valuable, irreplaceable, one of a kind, objects in
 their collections, beyond the usual type of policies? If so, to what de gree?

  Bill Sauk County Historical Society Baraboo, WI