Victorian Christmas Party

Vern Magee (vmagee@wi.rr.com)
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:58:06 -0600

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:58:06 -0600
From: Vern Magee <vmagee@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Victorian Christmas Party

The Geneva Lake Museum invites all of you to a Victorian Christmas Party next Saturday, December 1 from 1 to 4pm. The Christmas elves have been busy decorating many trees and baking cookies for all to enjoy. It is free to all and there will be a raffle available with goodies from our gift shop. You can view the trees, eat cookies, listen to stories, sing songs and check our our many new exhibits that have been done this year. We are at 255 Mill St, across the street from KFC and Burger King. 262 248 6249 if any questions. Check our out web site: www.genevalakemuseum.org If you stay until 5pm, you can see the Lake Geneva Christmas Parade where the museum entry will be a 1929 Model A Ford. Hope to see you there.

Vern Magee Secretary