Re: Accountant or Lawyer

Thayne Odier (todier@wi.rr.com)
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:55:55 -0500

From: "Thayne Odier" <todier@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Accountant or Lawyer
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:55:55 -0500

The Mukwonago Historic Society utilizes the service of a tax account. For years we had a village resident who did our taxes, He worked for the IRS and did this as a donation to the society. After he retired we have gone to a tax account. Since we are part of the village, the village owns the house and the land, we have the ability to use the village attorney.

From: Bernstein, Rick A - WHS Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:29 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: FW: Accountant or Lawyer

The Oregon Historical Society is wondering if any southern WI area societies have an Accountant or Lawyer they’d recommend for taxes and other things.

Thanks!

Dave Gasner

Oregon Area Historical Society