2014 Oral History Association in Madison, update

TROY J REEVES (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:33:05 -0500

From: "TROY J REEVES" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: 2014 Oral History Association in Madison, update
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:33:05 -0500

[Note: My apologies for cross-posting.]

Having just returned last week from the 2013 Oral History Association An nual Meeting in Oklahoma City, I thought I’d drop a quick note to remind you all that next year’s meeting will be in Madison (at the Concourse Hot el)  from October 8-12, 2014.

This link will take you to the Call for Papers: http://www.oralhistory.org/2014-call-f or-papers/

I hope that you will consider submitting a paper proposal. Or better yet , finding a few people interested in a topic and presenting a panel proposa l. I’m in charge of local arrangements for the conference, so I will be c ontacting some of you directly to help out with logistics. And at least, I hope you will consider attending the conference and hearing some great oral history ideas and projects in panels and roundtables, as well as participa ting in tours, dine-arounds, keynotes, plenaries, and special presentations .

I’d be happy to try to answer any questions or address any comments or concerns. You can reach me via phone (608-890-1899) or email (treeves@library.wisc.edu).

Troy Reeves

Local Arrangements Chair, 2014 OHA Annual Meeting

AND

Head, UW-Madison Oral History Program

AND

Managing Editor, The Oral History Review