Re: Cemetery Walk

Gary Kunz (kunztwo@centurytel.net)
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 19:07:09 -0600

From: "Gary Kunz" <kunztwo@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Cemetery Walk
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 19:07:09 -0600

Two years ago we held a cemetery walk commemorating the 150/th anniversary of the outbreak of the Civil War. Naturally, the major emphasis was on the Civil War but did a number of other things that seemed to have community interest. One thing that went over well was we had a local monument company demonstrate the cleaning of tombstones. They did without charge. Hope this helps. GLK