Last (maybe) reminder about 2014 OHA Call 4 Papers

Wisconsin Oral History Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:38:21 -0600

From: "Wisconsin Oral History Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: Last (maybe) reminder about 2014 OHA Call 4 Papers
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:38:21 -0600

Hello, all:

With two weeks before the deadline, I wanted to remind you (maybe for th e last time) about the 2014 Oral History Association Annual Meeting's call for papers & online submission process.

Here's the specifics (copied from emails sent from the OHA's home office ):

		To submit, use our convention submission setup: http:/
/convention2.allacademic.com/one/oha/oha14/
		For more on the annual meeting, go to: http://www.oralhistory
.org/annual-meeting/

To assist people in using the conference submission system, we have posted
the following guide on the OHA website:

http://www.oralhistory.org/proposal-submissio
n-instructions/

Let me know if I can be of assistance. And even if you do not want to su bmit a paper or panel proposal, I hope to see many of you at the conference later this year.

Troy