Re: ice harvesting

Russ Hanson (russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net)
Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:35:58 -0500

Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:35:58 -0500
From: Russ Hanson <russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net>
Subject: Re: ice harvesting

A cold case that can be solved by doing a patent search on google on Eward. Patented ug. 20, 1935 UNITED' STATES ICE RECEPTACLE Harold D. Eward, Fort Wayne, Ind

You can read the patent and see the drawing at https://www.google.com/patents/US2012159?dq=eward&hl=en&sa=X&ei=D3lEU8vCNYrqyQHD-YGYBQ&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAA Russ Hanson Sterling Eureka and Laketown Historical Society, Cushing, WI

--
Russ Hanson riverroadrambler@gmail.com