Re: Posting Inquiry - Insurance

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:01:28 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:01:28 -0500
Subject: FW: Posting Inquiry - Insurance

Please respond to the list or directly to Doug re: the question below.

Field Services is now on Facebook! Stay informed about upcoming events and connect with local history and pres ervation colleagues across the state. Find us on <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wisconsin-Historical-Society-Fiel d-Services/137197716311864?ref=search&v=wall#!/pages/Wisconsin-Historic al-Society-Field-Services/137197716311864> Facebook

Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region, Wisconsin Historical Socie ty c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846

________________________________ From: scandinavia tds.net [scandinavia@tds.net] Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 12:55 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: Posting Inquiry

Janet: Friends Of Scandinavia History needs input from other historical societies on the type of insurance coverage they have on their historical sites. More
 specifically, General Liability covering visitors to our buildings located
 in the park; coverage for the board of directors errors, if any should occ ur; and coverage for volunteers doing work at our historic street. Accordin g to our agent, the last coverage would have to be an accident policy. Cost
 for all three policies would run FOSH $1650 a year, which means we would b e out of money in two years. We would not be covered under the Village and Town policies even though our Historic Street is located in their park beca use we are incorporated. Can you provide me with some directions on this? Thanks Doug Watson President, FOSH

--
Visit Scandinavia's Historic Past: www.friendsofscandinaviahistory.com<http
://www.friendsofscandinaviahistory.com>