RE: kewaskum historical society

Emajean Westphal (westrose@charter.net)
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:33:18 -0500

From: "Emajean Westphal" <westrose@charter.net>
Subject: RE: kewaskum historical society
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:33:18 -0500

Our Rosendale Historical Society had vintage windows made for our restored Grange Hall. We had these made for us by G & S Woodworking LLC from Stevens Point. These were made in late 2010 & early 2011. I do not know if they are still in business, but they did an excellent job for us.

Emajean Westphal

Pres. Rosendale His. Soc.

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of M & E Harvey Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 11:31 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Fwd: kewaskum historical society

Hi~

    Kewaskum Historical Society is looking for 6 or 9 pane windows to replace some old deteriorating ones in our log cabin. Does any one have a source for new vintage type windows? Thanks~ Eva~ kewaskumhistoricalsociety@gmail.com

--
Kewaskum Historical Society ~ helping to presurve our past