New Berlin Historical Society Ice Cream Social

Sue Hemmen (shemmen@firstweber.com)
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:11:35 -0500

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:11:35 -0500
From: "Sue Hemmen" <shemmen@firstweber.com>
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Ice Cream Social

The New Berlin Historical Society, 19765 W National Avenue will have their Annual Open House and Ice Cream Social on Sunday, July 20th from 1-4pm. This is a FREE EVENT.

There will be free ice cream for the little kids along with fun activities such as making ice cream, beating rugs, riding the barrel train through the apple orchard and trying out Great Grandma's washing machine.

Adults can enjoy our homemade desserts while listening to our front porch band, THE MISFITS. Be sure to tour the 1800s houses, log home, one room school house and church before leaving the grounds.

Feel free to print and share the attached flyer for the event.