Re: Museum Insurance

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:41:27 -0700

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:41:27 -0700
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Museum Insurance

We got a notice that our insurance would be increased 41% which would raise
 it from around $568 a year (liability and inland marine policy) to around
$800. so we are looking into another company also. Our current policy is wi th General Casualty.
  Waushara County Historical & Genealogical Soci ety

221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616