Re: listserv posting - de-accessioned items available from New London Public Museum

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:06:29 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: FW: listserv posting - de-accessioned items available from New London Public Museum
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:06:29 +0000

We are going through a deaccessioning process at the New London Public Muse um. I have an offer to another institution, if anyone is interested. Here i s the description:

24 Sets of 2 Eight-track tapes
"THE WORLD'S MOST HONORED MUSIC"
"Musical Landscapes" Longines Symphonette Society Stereo London Records Each set contains two tapes in a maroon box with an attached cover. The fr ont cover is yellow with a picture of a sunset over the water with boats in
 the water in the middle ground.

If anyone is interested please contact me directly at If anyone is interested please contact me directly at christinec@newlondonw i.org<mailto:christinec@newlondonwi.org>

Thank you, Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 S. Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920.982.8520 www.newlondonwi.org/museum.htm<http://www.newlondonwi.org/museum.htm> Like our Facebook Page!