RE: Insurance question

Destinee Udelhoven (destineekae@hotmail.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:34:14 -0500

From: Destinee Udelhoven <destineekae@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Insurance question
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:34:14 -0500

Dear All,

One of my current Board members here at the Mount Horeb Area Historical Soc iety is transitioning out of the field after several decades of owning and operating an insurance company.

He recently overhauled our own Society coverage (and we do own a Museum),
 finding many gaps and potential problems.

I am sure he would be willing to provide his thoughts on any insurance-rela ted questions you might have, and at least point you in a good direction. His name is Andy Burkart and his email address is: agb@execpc.com

I think Andy's most valuable advice has been that cheaper coverage isn't ne cessarily better coverage.

Best Wishes,

Destinee K. Udelhoven

"And there are never really endings, happy or otherwise. Things keep goin g on,
       they overlap and blur, your story is part of your sister's story i s part of many other stories,
       and there is no telling where any of them may lead."
                                           ~Erin Morgenstern, The Night C ircus
.

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:09:49 -0500 Subject: Re: Insurance question From: historicbangor@gmail.com To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu

We have ours through Acuity in LaCrosse. The point was brought up about cov ering museum staff. Our current policy does not do that. Does anyone have any ideas about that? Laura