Re: School Tours

Marcella Braski (mbraski@yahoo.com)
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 18:06:07 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 18:06:07 +0000 (UTC)
From: Marcella Braski <mbraski@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: School Tours

PUMP PUMP PULLAWAY, Over over aunty, jump rope, knifeKnife was played with a jackknife. Milk the cow: dropped the knife between a curved finger i nto a circle in the sand. Flip the knife, once, twice plus and into a circl e. Over the shoulder etc. If the knife stuck you got a point, play to 10 or 15. People sat in a circle. Yes, we carried knives to school. Ma rcie