Fw: Kiosk/iPad question for exhibits

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 15:52:18 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Kiosk/iPad question for exhibits
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 15:52:18 +0000

Question for the list serve - please respond with any information or advice
. Thanks! Janet

________________________________ From: Charity Schaar <charity.schaar@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 1:24 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: Kiosk

Hi Janet, We were recently awarded a grant to add some educational components to our new logging exhibit. We are interested in exploring the idea of using a ki osk with an ipad but we are wondering what other museum use on the ipads fo r people to interact with. Are there apps out there that museums use to pr esent information?

Just curious what our options would be and wondering if you could help, or point us in the direction of someone who could give us some pointers.

Thanks! Charity Polk County Museum