RE: Help from the city

Amy Meyer, MCHS Director (director@manitowoccountyhistory.org)
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:04:19 -0500

From: "Amy Meyer, MCHS Director" <director@manitowoccountyhistory.org>
Subject: RE: Help from the city
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:04:19 -0500

Hi Kathy-

The Manitowoc County Historical Society does not receive any funding from the county or city. We are 100% donor and membership funded.

Best of luck with your request to city council!

Amy Meyer

Executive Director

Manitowoc County Historical Society

1701 Michigan Avenue

Manitowoc, WI 54220

(920) 684-4445

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Westby Area Historical Society Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:40 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Help from the city

Hello,

I am wondering if any of your organizations receive help from the city where you are located and if so, what kind of help or how many dollars. I will be attending our city council meeting to ask for some assistance and would like to have information on what other Wisconsin towns and cities do to support their local historical societies. Bringing facts to this meeting would give me some ammunition!

Thanks everyone!

Kathy

Secretary, Westby Area Historical Society