RE: Help from the city

dlsw59@charter.net
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:52:23 -0500

From: dlsw59@charter.net
Subject: RE: Help from the city
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:52:23 -0500

We in the Village of Cottage Grove sure don't but the township of Cott age Grove rents us space for $1/year. I also belong to Marshall, and t heir Village Board is very cooperative and gives them a nice chunk of
 change to help with building up-keep, etc.

---------------------From: "Westby Area Historical Society" To:

Cc: Sent: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:40:18 -0500 Subject: Help from the ci ty

  Hello,
   I am wondering if any of your organizations rece ive help from the city where you are located and if so, what kind of h elp or how many dollars. I will be attending our city council meeting
 to ask for some assistance and would like to have information on what
 other Wisconsin towns and cities do to support their local historical
 societies. Bringing facts to this meeting would give me some ammuniti on!
   Thanks everyone! Kathy Secretary, Westby Area Historical

Society