New Berlin Historical Society - APPLEFEST

Sue Hemmen (shemmen@firstweber.com)
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:46:47 +0000

From: Sue Hemmen <shemmen@firstweber.com>
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society - APPLEFEST
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:46:47 +0000

Our Annual Applefest is coming up on Sunday, Oct. 4th. With the great weat her that usually blesses our state this time of the year, this is one of o ur most popular events.

All visitors are free to tour all buildings on the site, including our muse um which houses agricultural, police, fire and military history. There is music on the grounds and square dancing in the barn between 2 and 4pm. For
 the kids there are barrel rides, corn shelling and cider pressing.

Since it's Applefest, you can buy some of the delicious apples that grow at
 the Weston Antique Apple Orchard. You can also get pumpkins, squash, hone y and cornstalks.

Stop by our gazebo for a bit of lunch and home made desserts, have a seat w hile you eat and watch all the fun things happening on the grounds.