Re: Local History Activity Book

Ginnie (gin109@new.rr.com)
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:34:00 -0500

From: "Ginnie" <gin109@new.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Local History Activity Book
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:34:00 -0500

I started doing that some years ago, got waylaid and never finished. Just recently I picked up a WW ll history-coloring book and think I should get back on it. There are some out there and – in my mind
– are wonderful. Another cool thing is paper dolls which have seem to come back. Another way of teaching history. Gin

From: Paul Wolter Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:23 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Local History Activity Book

Has anyone created a coloring book or activity book for children in their county or area that is based upon their local history?

Thanks,

Paul Wolter Executive Director Sauk County Historical Society

608-356-1001