Re: catalog artifacts

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (moberein@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:49:00 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:49:00 +0000 (UTC)
From: Monette Bebow-Reinhard <moberein@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: catalog artifacts

I am compiling a master database of all pre-contact copper artifacts found in the Americas, and I just use Excel, with different sheets for different locations (categories). I save all photos in folders with corresponding nam es. Let me know if you have any copper artifacts I can add to the database, if I haven't contacted you yet.
 MonetteFree sample of Bonanza Novels & More! at www.monettebebow
-reinhard.com