anyone looking for...

Cross, Christine (christinec@newlondonwi.org)
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:07:51 -0600

From: "Cross, Christine" <christinec@newlondonwi.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:07:51 -0600
Subject: anyone looking for...

Recently a gentleman offered a ventriloquist's dummy to the museum (photo a ttached). He purchased it through a catalog in 1957 while living in Nebrask a. He taught school at the time and paid one month's salary for the dummy. It took 6 months to make. This does not fit in to our collection plan. If y ou are interested in the dummy for your museum, please contact me off-list. Thank you, Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 S. Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920.982.8520 http://www.newlondonwi.org/museum Like our Facebook Page!
[cid:[cid:image002.png@01D17085.EF5FCF90]

Ventriloquist dummy.jpg