Fwd: Nancy Lins

Oconomowoc Historical Society (oahsm@att.net)
Sun, 15 May 2016 08:39:45 -0500

Subject: Fwd: Nancy Lins
From: Oconomowoc Historical Society <oahsm@att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 08:39:45 -0500

Sent from Nancy Lins Oconomowoc Historical Society

Please respond to contact below.

We have a member with a box of Kachina dolls. A picture of all 10 is below. T he largest is 15" tall and the smallest is 6". My husband bought them in Mi nnesota 25-30 years ago. I also have a VCR tape from "See America Series" ti tled Kachina Dolls.