D/2 Gravestone Cleaner now available in quart size

Jarrod Roll (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Mon, 16 May 2016 15:14:08 -0500

From: "Jarrod Roll" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: D/2 Gravestone Cleaner now available in quart size
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 15:14:08 -0500

Hello everyone.

I've spoken to many of you at the Council for Local History /Preservation Conferences about gravestone cleaning and preservation. I wanted to let you know that the only professionally approved gravestone cleaner, D/2 Biological Solution, is finally available in quart sizes. With the quart size, one can clean at least a dozen standard-sized gravestones.

For those of you unfamiliar with the product, D/2 is a biological cleaner that is safe to use on stone to remove lichen, moss, algae, and environmental staining. I personally have cleaned dozens of gravestones with D/2 and can tell you that no other cleaner produces safer, longer lasting results like D/2. Better still, it contains no bleach or acids and won't leave behind salts that damage stone. According to the D/2 manufacturers website, "Presidential Executive Order 13287 'Preserve America' requires D/2 be used in our national veteran cemeteries."

You can learn more about D/2 and find ordering info by visiting: http://www.saveyourstones.com/cleaning-products.html#

As always, feel free to contact me directly with any gravestone or cemetery preservation questions and I'll do my best to answer them or direct you to someone who can.

Best regards,

Jarrod Roll

608-317-7562

saveyourstones@gmail.com