Celebrate 50 Years of the National Historic Preservation Act with a Photo Contest!

Wyatt, Amy D - WHS (Amy.Wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 25 May 2016 18:44:22 +0000

From: "Wyatt, Amy D - WHS" <Amy.Wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Celebrate 50 Years of the National Historic Preservation Act with a Photo Contest!
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:44:22 +0000

Will you help us spread the word in your communities about our photo contes t to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the National Historic Preservation A ct? We are looking for photographers of all ages and skill to enter photos of their most beloved Wisconsin historic places.

We would appreciate your help promoting the contest in your communities and
 at your historic sites.

The contest is open through October 7, 2016 and you can see the complete ru les and enter at our website: wisconsinhistory.org/photocontest<http://www. wisconsinhistory.org/photocontest>

50 Finalists The top 50 photos will be displayed on the Wisconsin Historical Society's w ebsite and at the Society's annual Local History and Historic Preservation Conference.

Top Five Adult Entries

* Wisconsin Historical Society membership

* Wisconsin Historical Society Press book

* Archival print from the Wisconsin Historical Society Archives

Top Ten Student Entries (ages 18 and under)

* Wisconsin Historical Society Student membership

* Four guest passes to a Wisconsin Historical Society Historic Site

* Wisconsin Historical Society Press book

If you're interested in learning more and helping us promote the 50th Anniv ersary, please contact me- Amy Hill Wyatt Digital Historic Preservation Coordinator Historic Preservation - Public History Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street Madison, WI 53706 Phone: 608.264.6506 Email: amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org<mailto:<mailto:Emailamy.wyatt@wisconsinhistor y.org> Web Site: www.wisconsinhistory.org<http://www.wisconsinhistory.org> Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846