Knox Creek Heritage Center Mid-summer Celebration

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 21:43:52 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Knox Creek Heritage Center Mid-summer Celebration
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 21:43:52 -0500

Please find attached a poster for our Mid-summer celebration at the Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI on Saturday, June 25, 2016. Please consider adding this information to your listings. We are located at N4517 West Knox Road, Corner of West Knox Rd and West Central Avenue (1 mile south of US Hwy 8), Brantwood We look forward to a great day and good times. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center
(715) 428-2261