free player piano and hose reel available

Jarrod Roll (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:39:19 -0500

From: "Jarrod Roll" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: free player piano and hose reel available
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:39:19 -0500

Our museum has two artifacts available to another museum or historical society, free of charge:

1) player piano: approximately 6' W x 5' H x 2.5' D. Dusty but in good condition. Comes with two boxes of music rolls. I do not know if it works.

2) hose reel/jumper: approximately 4' W x 3' H x 6' D (including handle). Ca. 1900 piece of firefighting equipment.

Both items came from somewhere in western WI but have no known history. The first group that commits to a pick up date gets 'em. Feel free to call if you have further questions as I know the pictures are not very helpful.

Thank you,

Jarrod Roll Director-County Historian Monroe County Local History Room & Museum 200 West Main St. Sparta, WI 54656
(608) 269-8680 www.MonroeCountyHistory.org Find us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/MCLHR

IMG_1411.JPG IMG_1412.JPG