Museum Manager Job Opportunity (Portage, WI)

Destinee Udelhoven (destineekae@hotmail.com)
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 18:08:59 +0000

From: Destinee Udelhoven <destineekae@hotmail.com>
Subject: Museum Manager Job Opportunity (Portage, WI)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 18:08:59 +0000

Hello, History Friends!

I write to pass along a job opportunity that might appeal to some within th is ListServe--or to friends or acquaintances thereof.

The Portage Historical Society in Portage, Wisconsin (about 35 miles from M adison, WI) is seeking to hire a part-time Museum Manager.

And if you all could help get the word out about this opportunity, I would sincerely appreciate it. I am attaching the job listing and application.

Any related questions or inquires can be directed to PHS Board member Jane Considine at Considine at jane.a.considine@gmail.com.

As many of you may know, the history of Portage is amazing--and the people associated with the Portage Historical Society are a wonderful group of his tory advocates. Many of whom I had the honor and pleasure of working with d uring my time as the Director of the Historic Indian Agency House.

Thanks to all!

Very Best,

Destinee K. Udelhoven

"And there are never really endings, happy or otherwise. Things keep going on,
       they overlap and blur, your story is part of your sister's story is part of many other stories,
       and there is no telling where any of them may lead."
                                           ~Erin Morgenstern, The Night Cir cus
.