Display Cases for Sale

Destinee Udelhoven (destineekae@hotmail.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:53:34 +0000

From: Destinee Udelhoven <destineekae@hotmail.com>
Subject: Display Cases for Sale
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:53:34 +0000

Hello, History Friends!

A local business offered these cases to our Historical Society, but they ar e not a good fit for our needs.

I am sharing the information on behalf of Bergey Jewelry here in Mt Horeb ( 608-437-8155).

Anyone who might be interested in them should contact Bergey Jewelry direct ly.

Thank you!

Destinee K. Udelhoven

"And there are never really endings, happy or otherwise. Things keep going on,
       they overlap and blur, your story is part of your sister's story is part of many other stories,
       and there is no telling where any of them may lead."
                                           ~Erin Morgenstern, The Night Cir cus
.