Re: Applications for June National Trust Grants: Due Next Week

RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN (rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 24 May 2017 14:17:50 +0000

Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:17:50 +0000
From: RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN <rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: FW: Applications for June National Trust Grants: Due Next Week

FYI

Richard Bernstein, Southern Region Local History-Field Services Office of Programs and Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street, Madison, WI 53706 608 264 6583 rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org

Wisconsin Historical Society Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&amp;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>

From: Preservation Leadership Forum [mailto:forumonline@savingplaces.org] Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:06 AM To: RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN Subject: Applications for June National Trust Grants: Due Next Week

View it online.<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=USzDxA9XV5LDomwv8wXSrw>

[Preservation Leadership Forum]<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=xMXoYERpLi7-UaUKdau3Gw>

[The Saint]<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=hDAmRaUtrgb5WdFRcbjdUw>

Apply Today! The application for the June National Trust Preservation Fund Grants are due Thursday, June 1. Apply today!<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=9e3gx03ALF9jTq1fa6FZQQ>

Grants from the National Trust Preservation Funds<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=VAXrlA2xwfugol9jKen_uw> encourage preservation at the local level by providing seed money for planning and education projects. Grants range up to $5,000 and require a dollar-for-dollar match. Full eligibility requirements and grant guidelines, along with a link to our application, can be found at Forum.SavingPlaces.org/funding<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=NMmm5YCzoICHrI5pfIb-ug>.

Sign up for Updates!

Pass this email along to your colleagues and peers who are looking for funding for their projects, and encourage them to sign up for National Trust Preservation Funds<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=4jsm6eWRUbYDSQKB_U61Gw> updates so they learn about deadlines and special grants throughout the year. In order to receive grants from the National Trust, they will need to be a Forum member<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=t-58BT4ZroDbai7XPCAaCA> at the organization level.

©2017 National Trust for Historic Preservation 2600 Virginia Avenue NW, Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20037 202.588.6000 | 800.315.6847 | 202.588.6085 (fax) Forum.SavingPlaces.org<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=Iz0Ww6rew-6T6iULeRw9Lw> | Manage Email Preferences<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/CO?i=JS35uDoRocbOQFb7qFp5SvKU9pUcBVEi&cid=3902> | Forward to a Friend<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=I6dHvjG6tC_Ox9zDHyP6Bw>

VISIT THE BLOG<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=LFWjg74KhukzuE-MDUt4Aw>

CONNECT WITH US [Twitter Logo] <http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=-YN8afnP0R-fDTOSzXtbKg> [LinkedIn logo] <http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=vhPEP7-Ro-WYl5ts20amQA>