Re: Volunteer recognition gift?

onthelake2@tds.net
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:48:17 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:48:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: "onthelake2@tds.net" <onthelake2@tds.net>
Subject: Re: Volunteer recognition gift?

We give a certificate of appreciation to our Docent of the Year and Volunteer of the Year, awarded at our annual Christmas party. Pics sent to area media and placed in our quarterly newsletter.

Greg Loescher Iola Historical Society

----- Original Message ----- From: Historical Society <oahsm@att.net> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:05:00 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Re: Volunteer recognition gift?

We have a breakfast and all can visit if they come. It costs us $6/person they enjoy it Room is donated

Nancy Lins