Wild Rose Historical Museum Opens June 17th at 10 AM

Pamela Anderson (waushara@yahoo.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:56:10 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:56:10 +0000 (UTC)
From: Pamela Anderson <waushara@yahoo.com>
Subject: Wild Rose Historical Museum Opens June 17th at 10 AM

 The Wild Rose Historical Society Museum opens at 10 AM on June 17th for th e season.  We are open Wed. & Sat. from 10:00 AM to 1 PM but if you ar e there by one, you can take the tour.  The museum is located on Main St between Maple St. and Front St. across from the Mill pond. The
 tour starts in the Elisha Stewart House.  Next you visit the blacksmi th shop and barn. There is a smokehouse that you an smell. The Progressive school ( a one room grade school) was moved to the property. Our carriage h ouse has our cubed jail. Pioneer hall has a pharmacy, ice cream parlor, the
 Wild Rose robbery, patents from the area, costumes from the Wild Rose skat ing shows. The last building has the weaving room, general store and gift s hop.We have six buildings and the smokehouse. Discover the amazing history of Wild Rose. Pam AndersonPresident of Wild Rose Historical Society