New Berlin Historical Society Ice Cream Social

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 20:45:52 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 20:45:52 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Ice Cream Social

    Sunday, July 16th is the date of our Open House and Ice Cream Social. It will be from 1-4pm at 19765 W. National Avenue, New Berlin at our Historical Park.

   All of our buildings will be open to tour, along with our Museum. Children will be able to help make ice cream, try using grandma's clothes washer and take a ride in the barrel train. In addition, young children can get free ice cream at our food stand in the gazebo.

  Adults can enjoy refreshments while listening to our Front Porch Band, the Misfits and there will be happy music coming from our Band Organ on the grounds.

  We invite you to see all the improvements our City has been making to the property which include paved sidewalks and lamp posts. All of the buildings have a fresh coat of paint.

A flyer with all the pertinent information is included.