RE: Amherst Opera House - liability insurance question

Edward Raether (eraether@wi.rr.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:15:58 -0500

From: "Edward Raether" <eraether@wi.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Amherst Opera House - liability insurance question
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:15:58 -0500

I believe that you need a "token amount" of insurance on the building so you can get liability insurance according to our insurance carrier. Ed Raether, Lebanon Historical Society.

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 11:30 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Fw: Amherst Opera House - liability insurance question

The Amherst Opera House Company Guild has this question - please share info and ideas:

 "What options do we have as a 501(c)3 that owns a historic building to acquire liability insurance coverage for members and public who are on the grounds of the building?" We are not necessarily interested in property coverage, mostly liability coverage.

Thanks.

Tom Parker

<https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2cXPwqkefoLaF9oOHpobk9EVDQ& revid=0B2cXPwqkefoLWlI5dUZmcUJFclRtQWRQWlFsUmtzL3dDRlpjPQ>