Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI, hosted "A Country Afternoon"

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 20:44:22 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: =?us-ascii?Q?Knox_Creek_Heritage_Center_in_Brantwood=2C_WI=2C_hosted_=22A?= =?us-ascii?Q?_Country_Afternoon=22?=
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 20:44:22 -0500

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI, hosted "A Country Afternoon" on Saturday, September, 9, 2017. The grounds were open at 11:00am, our annual meeting/election of officers occurred at 12:30pm where a unanimous vote took place to keep the three members that were up for election, no new officers were nominated. The weather was fantastic considering the past week of cold and rain, temperatures were in the upper 60's and the sun was shining on our event. Finn Power provided the entertainment throughout the day and the music was great. Rod and June played a variety of tunes that we all could enjoy. A great picnic lunch of grilled burgers and brats followed the annual meeting, which was enjoyed by everyone in attendance. Our "grill master", Paul Wollemann, did a wonderful job, as usual! We did have a lot of new visitors from all over the mid-west join us again for this event. It is wonderful to see some of the all these folks coming to get in touch with their roots. This is one of our four annual fund-raisers and our 22nd year of existence. We had a lot of new people become part of KCHC, by becoming members; they will help maintain our unique historical site, which highlights the pioneers of the area. We also have several major projects planned; putting up a pavilion (in case of inclement weather) for the meet and greet and our lunches at the site, and are asking for additional funds, through donations, to make these dreams come true. Any donation will be greatly appreciated. Some of the buildings
(we have nine) are older than 100 years.and need some a little TLC. You can follow and like us on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/knoxcreekheritagecenter or check out our website: https://sites.google.com/site/knoxheritagecenter/home Attached are some pics from our event.
  Sincerely,
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center

DSC09280.JPG DSC09282.JPG DSC09288.JPG DSC09289.JPG DSC09292.JPG DSC09295.JPG DSC09300.JPG DSC09303.JPG