Re: Object Identification Help

trainchaser@centurytel.net
Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:56:48 -0600

From: <trainchaser@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Object Identification Help
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:56:48 -0600

To me they look like track anchors used in the railroad industry.

Rick Thiele Collections Manager Mid Continent Railroad Historical Society North Freedom, WI 53951

From: Katie Kirby Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 4:38 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Object Identification Help

Hi all!

I need some help identifying a potential donation. The donor believes these objects in the attached photo may be railroad related, but I can't find any pictures of it in use that would confirm it. Any ideas?

Thanks! Katie