RE: Mondovi Area Historical Society Craft Demonstrators Wanted

Cathi Malke (cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us)
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 19:49:07 +0000

From: Cathi Malke <cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us>
Subject: RE: Mondovi Area Historical Society Craft Demonstrators Wanted
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 19:49:07 +0000

The City of Peshtigo/Historical Society will be celebrating 150 years from the Great Peshtigo Fire in 2021. Three years will be here before we know it. We want to celebrate the era and am looking for suggestions towards a weekend of events. Our society would is also planning a bus trip to Chicago and Chicago here. Thank you in advance. Cathi Malke President, Peshtigo Historical Society

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Mondovi History Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:24 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Cc: Beth Moore; Annette Forthun; Roger Sessions Subject: Mondovi Area Historical Society Craft Demonstrators Wanted

Good Afternoon,

The Mondovi Area Historical Society is seeking demonstrators of old-time crafts or skills, i.e. soap making, candle making, spinning, blacksmithing, etc, for its annual The Past in the Park event. This year's event will be on Sunday, July 1st from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Past in the Park is the Mondovi Area Historical Society's showcase event of the year with all of its museum buildings open, demonstrations, speeches and music. If you are interested in being a demonstrator or know of someone, please email us or call 715-835-0336.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Steve Mikelson Mondovi Area Historical Society