RE: Members only area on websites

Bobbie Erdmann (bobbiee@centurytel.net)
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 14:58:27 -0600

From: "Bobbie Erdmann" <bobbiee@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Members only area on websites
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 14:58:27 -0600

Berlin Area Historical Society doesn't have one either. The more people you have viewing your website the better. You want activity

at your site. What kind of information would you keep for members only? If you have a message for members only, send them an email

or a postcard. Works for us.

Bobbie Erdmann

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of historicalsociety@tds.net Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 1:33 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Members only area on websites